The Week I Started Learning French




Thursday, January 26, 2017

And so the last change call came..

I'm headed back to Helsinki! I'm going to be serving in the Neitsytpolku Ward! YAY! I'm literally soo insanely excited to be back in Helsinki :) 6 months way was farrr to long to not serve there :) I love Helsinki with all my heart so I'm just so excited to go back! 

I definitely am heartbroken to leave Tampere. This city is just so sweet. All the people here are just too adorable. I'm going to miss them soo much. I am also going to miss being a Sister Training Leader and working so closely with all the Sisters in our Zones, but I guess my time has past and its time for one last hurrah in Helsinki :)

This week was so insanely busy. Ha I don't think I've ever been busier and I've been busy lately. ha We had interviews with President last Tuesday after emails and right after that Sister Adams and I went to this really cool water tower to look over all of Tampere. We got ice cream and went out on this water tower and ate it when it was -10 outside. ha But we got some really cool pictures so thats a bonus :) ha

I also cut Sister Adams hair this week. 15 cm off. Yep. ha Its so adorable for her :) I really like it and it was fun to play around on her hair. No worries everyone she likes it too.

We also went out to Valkeakoski this week. We were able to visit with quite a few members. We got to practice teaching to this girl who is less active and it went really really well! Her friend was giving a talk in church yesterday and she came! It was seriously one of the coolest things ever! Ha

There are soo many other things to say about this week, but it seriously was a great week and I am excited to see what the last 9 weeks have in store! 

I love you all! Thank you for everything!

Love,
Sister Jones
 
 
 
Us and the ice cream

Coolest picture ever


Me and Elder Jones and our companions :)

Elphaba and Glinda

Elder Minson took the cameras


Classic District Pic

Dinner at the Members

Us with Sisar Andersson

ZL/STL photo
Post Change call snack
 

No comments:

Post a Comment