The Week I Started Learning French




Sunday, January 22, 2017

And now the snow is here :)

So FINALLY after a sudden heat wave, we've got snow and its absolutely beautiful! I love Finland! Its so amazing! Gah! Its the best!

This week has been such a blast! It started off with me getting my hair done last Tuesday and let me tell you, it was such a blast! The guy that did it was seriously soo funny and he did such a fantastic job! Now I don't know how many of you know this but I'm really terrified to just let anyone do my hair, but I had total faith in this guy! He did a great job and it was just so much fun! 

It was also Sister Adams birthday on Tuesday so our investigators threw her a Syrian Birthday Party! It was probably the sweetest thing I've ever seen. They invited their whole family over and made all this traditional Syrian food! Sooo much fun :)

We also went to Helsinki this week for MLC! I love going to Helsinki! Its my most favorite place ever. We had a great set of meetings and a FANTASTIC temple session! We were there and President had received work from the brethren that we are now to have Zone Meetings once a month and Zone Conferences every 6 weeks. He then also told us that we would be having a Zone Meeting in 6 days.. Well that was exciting news.. ha We've been panic planning the past couple of days. BUT it should be a great meeting tomorrow :)

This past weekend was the HUGE YSA 3 day New Years Party and it was in Tampere! Funny thing is that last year it was in Marjaniemi! So I've been at it 2 years in a row. ha We were really only at the church when we had lessons or meetings so we obviously didn't participate, but I got to see a BUNCH of my friends from my previous areas! It was so fun to see them! I get to sit in sacrament with one of my best friends from Marjaniemi and I just about died. Its was so awesome!

Well, thats about all this past week! I love you all soo much! Have a great week!
Love,
Sister Jones
 
 
Sister Adams, Me, and Sister Cardon! All of our trainers were a trio in the MTC so we had a take a picture :)

We saw our mini missionaries! They are now cute YSA's!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment