The Week I Started Learning French




Sunday, January 22, 2017

The Lord knows best

The time is seriously just flying by its insane!

This week we went up to Oulu for exchanges! Exchanges are probably the best :) I love them so much! The Sisters up there are so sweet! It started out really fun because Sister Adams and I planned to eat dinner on the train, neither of us had ever eaten at the restaurant car, so we go and they won't let us use our MSF cards because they don't have a chip in them and they don't believe us that they still work anyway. So we ended up having to get dinner at this way cool Italian place in Oulu :) It was awesome! ha 

We then had a fantastic exchange! It was so much fun! Every time I go on exchanges I'm amazed at how amazing of Sisters we have in this mission. They are sooo impressive its insane. I just am so excited for the future of this mission because these sisters are just all so amazing!

We came home and had about 3 hours before our next exchange started.. It was pretty insane. BUT It also was a great exchange. I learned sooo much about trusting in the Lords timing and that he truly has a plan for all of us. There were soo many instances during that day that really strengthened my testimony that the Lord is truly in charge and he knows what is best.

We've been finding some really cool new investigators and the work is definitely moving forward! It's been a fantastic week!

I love you all! This Friday we get change calls and that means I'm finding out what will be happening for my last transfer.. Time is flying and I love every minute I get to spend as a missionary.

Love,
Sister Jones
 
My yummy food in Oulu

Me and Sister Adams in the magical wonderland that is Finland

 

No comments:

Post a Comment