The Week I Started Learning French




Sunday, January 22, 2017

Zonneeee Meeting Week

Okay sooo I'm kinda a little hyper as this is being written, soooo We shall see what happens.. ha

Anyway! This week we had our insane Zone Meeting.. The one that came out of nowhere. BUT IT WAS SOO GOOD! We had an amazing discussion about Repentance. President wanted us to talk about the doctrine behind it instead of the process. It was a little weird at times because we thought "Are we even talking about Repentace if we don't mention the steps and such?" Well it ended up being on the most spiritual discussions I've ever had. 

I asked the zone the question of "Why was Jesus Christ willing to make his Atoning sacrifice for us so that we could live with God again?" Now. Ponder that. I had no clue what the responses would be, but there were some truly amazing ones. One that really struck me was the one Elder Vennerholm gave. He read a scripture from John 15:13 which says "Greater love hath no man than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." That struck me so hard. I was blown away at how

powerful of a response that was. That pretty much sums up how the rest of the meeting went.. Yep.

This week we also had exchanges in Turku :) I got to be with Sister Nelson and Sister Harris. Sister Nelson was also trained by Sister Wunderli and it was so much fun to get to be companions with her. Even if just for a day :) It was such a great day in such a great city!

Well, that's pretty much my week.. I love you all soo much! Thank you for all you do!
Love,
Sister Jones 
 
The blondest district in the mission
Me and Sister Nelson
Me and Sister Harris
 

No comments:

Post a Comment