The Week I Started Learning French




Sunday, October 2, 2016

And Week One in Tampere has Begun!‏

Holy cow! I'm seriously just exhausted (but in the absolute best way ever!). It has been an amazing week! I came into the Tampere area on Wednesday and we had a baptism on Saturday, we've just been so busy!

This area is absolutely on fire! In the past six months we've had seven baptisms here! Its sooo cool! I absolutely adore it here and all the people we are working with are absolutely amazing!

Soooo Sister Clark and I started our companionship by going to Espoo (Helsinki) to get our trainee! Her name is Sister DuPaix (Dupei) (sorry, but I only know how to spell it using Finnish pronunciations) AND she is absolutely adorable! She's from Wisconsin and she's one of the greatest! (Obviously she has to be with how crazy of a training situation she has in our trio!) She's amazing! Sister Clark and I are sooo blessed to have her!

Sister Clark is a great companion as well! She's from Utah and we get along way well! It's so fun to be able to learn the ropes from her! She's really a FANTASTIC missionary and I am sooo glad I've got a transfer with her! 

Tampere is such a fantastic city! It is very different from Kuopio but it's really so adorable! I finally get to live all the excitement that Sister Crofts would tell me about :) SOO STOKED! 

Honestly this week has been a huge adjustment week, and it has been insanely busy! But after looking at our schedule, this is probably the calmest time until our next transfer! Yay! ha It's fun! I'm super excited for this next little bit! 

Sorry this is so short, I love you all!

Love,
Sister Jones

I would send pictures but it's not working.. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment