So last time a wrote I was up North in Oulu, which was so much fun! After the meetings there, we went out with other missionaries and got dinner :) It was a blast! Then we trekked the five hour train ride home, just to go to bed.
The next day we had our Tampere Zone Conference. It was soo cool to compare the Oulu and Tampere conferences. It was really interesting to see how each got the same points across but the approach was so specific to the needs of the missionaries in each specific meeting. Such a cool experience, for sure.
On Wednesday we were back on another train on our way back up to Oulu! Ha Yep, twice in one week. Such a blast! I went on my first exchanges as an STL and it was sooo much fun! Seriously it was probably one of the funnest things! I loved it! It was sooo cool to work with the other sisters to see how they work and figure out how I can help them in their missionary work. I seriously felt like I learned soo much more from them than they could have ever learned from me.
We've been insanely busy since we got back on Friday.So many people to visit and help bring them closer to the Lord! Its soo cool be a part of this awesome work!
Yesterday we went out to some member's homes who live in Valkeakoski (30 minutes outside of Tampere). With it being fall, we raked their leaves! It was so much fun! We got to spend time with the members and help them! So fun!
It was funny because we needed to change into our work clothes at one of the member's houses. When we got there we were told his wife wasn't home. So, we changed in the car. Ha it was quite the sight to see three Sister Missionaries changing in a tiny Toyota Yaris. BUT we successfully did it while maintaining full levels of modesty. Ha what a sight to see!
We are headed back to Helsinki in about an hour so next week's email should be full of adventures as well!
I love you all so much! Thank you for all the love and support!
Love,
Sister Jones
| OULU! STUNNING |
| All the Sister Training Leaders at the Temple |
| Me and Sister Cooper in Oulu |
| Me and Sister Clark on our way to my first MLC |
| Me and Sister Cooper in Oulu |
No comments:
Post a Comment