The Week I Started Learning French




Saturday, October 29, 2016

A Week at the Mission Home!

Hey Everyone! What a great week I had over here in Finland! 

We went down to Helsinki to spend a week at the Mission Home for a lot of training! IT WAS SOOO GOOD! Seriously, President Watson is amazing! We were soo blessed to spend four days learning from him and it was just everything I needed! 

We talked so much about faith and how it can help us in our lives here and once we go home. It has really been so weird to hear people talk about "life after the mission" because I'm actually getting to the point where that's like something to think about. Soo weird. But I learned soo much about how to improve the way I do missionary work and how I can help others. It was so cool!

We also got to go to the temple again. WHICH WAS AMAZING AS ALWAYS! Seriously every time I go, I feel my Heavenly Father's love again and again and it really is just what I need to keep going. There is a special spirit there that you really can't get anywhere else. I am reminded when I go just how amazing our Heavenly Father is and how He really does have this amazingly perfect plan for each and every one of us, that through Christ and His atonement, all is possible. We are able to have everything made okay through our Savior. It was just a really special experience in the temple this week. WE ARE SOO BLESSED TO HAVE A TEMPLE IN FINLAND! And to make it fun, we went on the 10th Anniversary of the dedication! So fun to be IN the temple that I watched be dedicated 10 years ago in Salt Lake! So cool! 

Anyway! It's been a great week! We haven't been in Tampere that much, but yesterday we finally had the chance to go finding. I think we've gone finding like 3 times since I've been here, so it was really nice to just have the time to talk to people! Who would have ever guessed that you could miss finding people soo much! 

I love you all so much! Thank you for your support! The work moves along! 

Also fun little thing for the week, IT SNOWED! TWICE! It hasn't quite stuck to the ground yet, but I guess that's in the forecast for this weekend! YAY! Talvi on tulossa!

Love,
Sister Jones

*When you have to change in the car and this happens.



* Us at the temple



* The Hämeenlinna Castle that we passed on our train ride back to Tampere :) I LOVE passing through Hämeenlinna all the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment