But first, I HAVE THE FLU! YAYY! Its been about a week now which is so lame.. We had to get flu shots a couple of weeks ago, and I cried the whole time. YES I am 20 years old and YES I am still terrified of shots. But the flu shot did absolutely nothing for me and so now I'm bummed I had to go through that and still get the flu. Oh well. I was TOTALLY WIPED on Wednesday but we had to go to Turku for exchanges with the sisters there so I pulled together my bestest-acting-self and never let them know I was slightly dying inside. Ha on the bright side now, I can't talk, so I don't really know if that's a bright side or not... But its happening..
Now the story about the Cat. Well, I was in Turku and Sister Barrus and I were contacting on a bus. We were sitting in the spot with two other seats facing us. The lady we are talking to has her cat sitting next to her on the seat and then all of the sudden the bus driver SLAMS (and I means SLAMS) the brakes AS HARD AS HE CAN. I launched out of my seat and literally fly over to the seat across from me. I know there is a cat right there so I try to not kill it, but my doing so I end up flying and falling right on my face in the middle of the aisle. Yep. Totally biffed it. So cool. Meanwhile, as I'm in the air, Sister Barrus ends up flying and sitting on the woman's laps that we are contacting. We definitely got off the bus quickly after that and laughed the whole way home. Ha I came out with a great battle wound of this super nasty bruise on my knee. So yeah, totally worth it.
Yesterday we brought the Tampere 2 Sisters into our area and it was full of MIRACLES! I love seeing hard work pay off :) Its just so great to have time to just actually work in our area. We were able to go tracting in like the biggest apartment complex I've ever seen, and we met some amazing people! Gah! The miracles!
It was a great week and I'm excited for this next week!
I love you all sooo much! You are the best!
Love,
Sister Jones
| Me and Sister Barrus in Turku |
| Me and Sister Peterson |
| Me trying to be artsy.. haha |
No comments:
Post a Comment