This week was a pretty standard week. We ended up dropping all but one of our investigators so again, this week has been all about finding!
One of the problems this week is that we had three soft red days (days where we aren't allowed to tract) and because of our GENIUS brains, we forgot about them each day until we were about to start knocking doors... So we ending up having A LOT of walking time. Yesterday we walked from Hertoniemi to Itäkeskus twice, which is about a four mile walk each way. It was really bad planning on our part, BUT we talked to some AMAZING people which definitely made the eight mile walk worth every step!
I don't have a ton of time today, but just know, that I love this work so much and I'm soooo grateful to be here doing it! I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! This Church is the truest thing on the earth and I know it without a shadow of a doubt!
I love you all and I pray for you constantly!
Love,
Sister Jones
| Please enjoy this last picture of me and Sister Wunderli.. I haven't taken one with Sister Crofts yet so as soon as I do, I will send it :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment