The Week I Started Learning French




Saturday, March 19, 2016

And then it was transfers...‏

Hyvää Huomenta! I HIT MY 6 MONTH MARK! Can you believe it?! I've been a missionary for 6 months! That's so insane! 

So, FINALLY both Sister Wunderli and I are better and now we are back in the game! We've been teaching one of our investigators and he's really progressing! It's so fun because occasionally we'll walk into his house and he's watching Mormon Messages or something like that. Those are definitely our best and most focused lessons with him. 

BUT on Friday the Mission President called and told us all about transfers! Soooo... I'M STAYING IN MARJANIEMI! I love this ward and this area so I'm really so grateful to be able to spend so much time here! I'm here for at least six months and possibly eight! I'm so excited!

But sadly, I have to say goodbye to Sister Wunderli tomorrow. She's off to Haaga! Which is only like 12 miles away. I actually don't know but its really not far. She's still in my zone, so I'll be seeing her quite a few more times before she heads home in July. This transfer has really been so amazing! I loved being companions with Sister Wunderli. She's really been such a great trainer and example! Its going to be hard to say goodbye but I'm up for the new adventure!

So I guess I should tell you about my new companion. Her name is Sister Crofts and currently she's a Sister Training Leader in Tampere! And this is her last transfer! So that's all I really know about her. I think I've met her once before but I can't remember. Ha I'm so excited to be her companion and get to spend the last 9 weeks of her mission with her! I'll tell you all more about her when I find out more about her :)

So yeah this week has been really just a crazy week of getting back into everything and then finding out its all going to be changed! I don't really handle change well, what human does, so this week with all the changes that are happening I've decided to just make the most of it and enjoy the ride! 

I love this work and I love the people of Finland! Its so amazing to see so many people and just marvel at how amazing they are! Even if they don't want to talk to us, its okay! Because they are amazing and God loves them! 

I love my mission and these first 6 months have truly been amazing! I love it!
I love you all! 

Love,
Sister Jones 
 
 
And This is a wonderful candid taken by Sister Wunderli. Enjoy. Ha 

They cut down one of our trees on our walk to church... So obviously this had to happen. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment