Despite our ailment, we have been teaching lessons and they have gone really well! We have an investigator who is really progressing and has committed to getting baptized! It's been so awesome to see the change in him since we met. We had a lesson with him the other day and when we walked into his apartment, he was cleaning and listening to really soft, peaceful music. Sister Wunderli and I both started singing along and then we stopped and looked at each other. He was listening to EFY music that he found on YouTube! Needless to say he's pretty cool!
One thing that will surprise you all, unless my parents have already told you, I GOT GLASSES! Yep, I guess that six months of reading tiny print and some of my genes finally took its toll. I went to the eye doctor and the conclusion was that I needed to receive spectacles. So that's pretty much been the most exciting part of my week! Yay for bad eyes!
I want to thank you all for the wonderful emails I received with the warm wishes of my full return to health! I will be there by the next time I email!
Thank you all! I love you!
Love,
Sister Jones
| ME with my new glasses and our church in the background :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment