The Week I Started Learning French




Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Successful Transfer #1‏

Hei Everyone!

This week has definitely been insane! My new comp, Sister Crofts, is starting out her last transfer here! She's from Salt Lake and is the sweetest! I'm so excited to learn and grow from this "Dying Missionary". 

So with Sister Wunderli leaving, I was in charge of the area pretty much since Sister Crofts had no clue about this area at all. In fact, this is her first time serving in the Helsinki Zone, she's been out west in Tampere for the past 14 months! So she was so surprised at the difference. Definitely her favorite part is Metro Contacting and luckily, that's the safest and my most favorite contacting way, so its definitely working out for us. Ha

So being a Senior Comp for a week was great, but I'm definitely grateful I'm not an actual senior comp yet, definitely not ready. One week was great, but I'm done. Ha

As normal with transfers week, it seems like everything kinda falls apart, we had eight lessons planned and scheduled but they fell through except for one. So we ending up having A TON of time for finding! Luckily it was great and now this week has some super solid lessons lined up! Its really awesome! I'm so excited!

The Church has just released the new Easter Initiative. Being a missionary and having the initiatives is the coolest thing! I love it! And when you get the new cards and it's all really cool and it makes you just even more excited to get out there and share the message of the Gospel with people! If you haven't seen the new video #Hallelujah GO WATCH IT. It's a perfect example of how through Christ, we can all find new life! Yes, I pulled that straight from the video so now you want to watch it even more, I KNOW IT!

I'm excited to see what this next transfer has in store for Sister Crofts and me. It is really going to be so great and I'm excited to learn from her! 

Here's to Marjaniemi becoming the DREAM area in the Finland, Helsinki Mission!

I love you all!

Love,
Sister Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment