We were able to start teaching our new recent convert the Recent Convert Lessons this week and he's just doing sooo well. Its seriously so cool to see the difference in him this past week! He's doing fantastic!
We also were able to meet with a new investigator this week. He is very excited to learn and to strengthen his relationship with Heavenly Father.
I gave a talk in church on Sunday. My last one here in Finland and it went really well. It was fun because the ward didn't know it was my last regular sacrament (next week is Fast Sunday in Finland) so they were so happy I was able to speak before I left. I talked about our Savior and why he means just so much to me.
It was so great to have so much time this week to truly focus and study our Savior. Its probably been my favorite thing to do on my mission. I'm so grateful for him and all that he has done for each and every one of us. He truly is amazing. I know I'll never be able to fully understand everything he did for me, but I'm so incredibly grateful that he did all he did for me and all of us.
I am so grateful for this time that I've had to serve and for the week I still do have. I love you all!
Love,
Sister Jones
| Last District Picture |
| Last Flag Day |
No comments:
Post a Comment