No worries though, I'm totally fine and doing great! I can even sing again, which is a miracle since I lost my voice like 3 days ago, so I would say I'm back on top of the world! Ha too much? Maybe?
But it was a great week! We got a new investigator and she's really cool! She's dating another member (I think all of mine are right now.. ha) and she's really interested in the church! YAY for member missionary work!
We also had interviews with President Watson this week. It was so great! I was able to talk to him a lot about how to really work with the ward (one of my goals this transfer) and how to reach some other goals that I have. I absolutely love talking with President, he's so great and really just helps so incredibly much.
After our interviews the Watsons had us stay for dinner with them. They are so incredible. I really was sooo blessed when it came to my Mission President :)
Its kinda a short email this week, but granted I was in bed for most of it.. But I love you all! Thank you soo much for everything!
Love,
Sister Jones
| This is how we did companionship study, language study, and weekly planning for a couple of days... #SICKLYFE |
No comments:
Post a Comment