The Week I Started Learning French




Saturday, March 18, 2017

It happened!

Yes everyone! My first baptism! 

It was probably the best baptism in the entire world. Seriously. It was an amazing experience and insanely special. He was just so prepared and has such an incredibly strong testimony. The service went amazingly smooth and it was seriously perfect. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this man is. He really has just the most amazing spirit and he's just so happy and excited to be a member and to have made that sacred promise with Heavenly Father.

President Watson came to the service as well, and that was really cool. He was able to talk to me and Sister Kehr about it and why we were put together as companions. President looks at me and says "Wow, Sister Jones, what an amazing way to end your mission. With a baptism of such a wonderful man who you can already tell, is going to work miracles in Finland. He's going to be one of the strongest members here." I died. Honestly, if President says anything good to me, I pretty much die every time. Its okay. haha But President wasn't lying when he talked about how strong this man is, he really has the strongest testimony I've ever seen a recent convert have. Its amazing!!!!

Last p-day we went to this really cool museo (I don't know how to spell the english word anymore..) with Lauren. Her and her husband are here on an internship for about 2 months, and so we've been spending a lot of time with her while he's at work. So we went sight seeing last week. And we found this really cool museo and we took lots of pictures :) It was sooo much fun! These are a couple of the fun pictures we took at this museo! We also went to the big white church in the center. It was sooo much fun! 

Honestly it was a FANTASTIC week. SO amazing. I've been soo blessed to be a part of such wonderful expriences this week. I'll be forever eternally grateful for the miracles that happened this week.

I love you all sooo much!

Love,
Sister Jones
He gave permission to post this picture




No comments:

Post a Comment