The Week I Started Learning French




Sunday, November 27, 2016

And Changes Came Again..

Well everbody... DRUM ROLL PLEASE! I'm staying in Tampere for another 9 weeks! My new companion is actually a former companion! I'm going to be with Sister Adams again! Eli.. MY MTC COMPANION! I'm actually really sooo excited! Its going to be such a fun next transfer! Sister Clark is going home, expected, and Sister DuPaix is off to Turku! I'm really excited because I still get to see her a bunch and go on exchanges with her :)

Well, this week was quite the adventure! We were finally in our area for a whole week and let me tell you, its amazing how the Lord blesses us when we take advantage of the short time that we have. We saw sooo many miracles this past week. We found 4 new investigators and one of them set a baptismal date! 3 of them are from India so thats pretty legit :)

This week we had one of our investigators come to a baptismal service for the cutest little Mummo you ever did see (minus mine, she's the cutest:)) and it was really soo cool! He really enjoyed it! He even gave the lady who was baptized a hug :) Adorable! Then another member invited him to church the next day and he ended up coming! THEN one of our recent converts totally did a fantastic job inviting him to other classes and explaining what the classes themselves are. It was really cool because this recent convert has only been a member for like 2 months and he's pretty shy, so it was a huge miracle!

We've really just had probably the weirdest most un-normal week ever, but it was such a blessing. We keep telling each other just how blessed this week truly has been. With finding members to all of our lessons, and all the little finding miracles we saw, it was truly an amazing week.

I love you all sooo much!! I'm so grateful for all that you do for me!

Have the best week!

Love,
Sister Jones

We'll catch up from last week..





Me and Sister Thayne

Me and Sister Cimbraite

Hämeenlinna Castle with snow :)
Us doing exchange reviews on Sister DuPaix's bed.. Don't tell her..
Me and Sister Kunzler
Driving pics

Reunited with my main Sister Bradbury
 

1 comment: