The Week I Started Learning French




Thursday, December 1, 2016

What a week!

Sooo seriously, my life is insane. Ha thats all.

Its been quite the week here :) We started it off with a trip to Jyväskylä for District Meeting. There were a lot of changes in the mission this past transfer and we now go to Jyväskylä once a week for District Meeting. So we went there and came back this past Thursday. And we went yesterday for District Meeting again.

We've had a lot appointments and its been quite fun getting Sister Adams adjusted to being a Sister Training Leader. She's been quite surprised (just like me) at how much we actually do. Its been really fun to watch :)

Sister Adams and I are doing really well. Its been soo much fun to catch up on the past year and see how we've both grown and changed in our time in Finland. Its been really fun because we realized that it was like coming home to an old friend that you haven't seen in a long time, since we are the oldest friends we have out here right now. It's been a really cool experience.

The church came out with a new Christmas Initiative called "Light the World" eli "Valoa Maailmaan" Its pretty much the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I cry every time. Since I'm a Sister Training Leader when we were in Helsinki for MLC a couple of weeks ago, President Watson showed us the video before it was released. As soon as the video ended we all turned to President to see what he would say, and he looked at us with tears in his eyes and simply said "This will make the difference." 

I know that this will make the difference. That as we all share this video with all those we know, this will make the difference. Not just in my mission, but throughout the world. This will change the face of missionary work. I know it. I'm soo grateful to be serving a mission at such a pivital time in the world. Its been such a blessing to serve my Heavenly Father.

Go check it out at mormon.org or joulu.mormon.org (if you're a Finn:))

I love you all sooo much! Thank you for all that you do!
Love,
Sister Jones



No comments:

Post a Comment