Hey Everyone! So this week I'm sorta brain dead so I'm not going to be able to come up with an interesting title for this email..
We've been really busy this past week. We went to Helsinki for MLC on Thursday and Friday. It was a great meeting, as always. We had a lot of things to talk about and it was really so much fun. Sister Adams had her first real moment as a Sister Training Leader when President Watson calls all the STL's and ZL's into his office 10 minutes before the meeting starts and says "Elders and Sisters, you are going to be teaching most of this meeting today... Here's your assigned topics..." He then said "There's no need to worry, you've got 10 minutes to prepare." Elder Johnson, Elder Andreason and I just all looked at each other and laughed (Sister Clark will totally get this) because President did this to us last transfer when he told us "you have a whole day to prepare for the role play." So it was pretty funny. Sister Adams was kinda freaking out, and I'm not going to lie, I didn't really know what to say either, but it all went well and we think that the District Leaders got what we were trying to teach.. Hopefully.. ha
We also went to the temple while we were there and it was amazing! While we were there my Bishop from Marjaniemi and his wife were in the session with us. ALSO one of my bestest friends I made in Marjaniemi was there as well. It was so amazing to see them again. I definitely cried. Last weekend I also saw some of the best members in all of Finland, from Marjaniemi, and it was one of the most amazing experiences.
Yesterday we had exchanges with the Sisters from Turku! ELI I got to be with Sister DuPaix again! It was like a dream come true! Seriously it was amazing! We were teaching one of our recent converts yesterday, and we had one of the most amazing lessons I've ever had on my mission. The Elders were giving a Sister a blessing and they needed someone else to be with them, so they asked if we would be at the church and we were going to be so we told them we could come with them. We thought it would be a great experience for our Recent Convert because he really didn't know about blessings and such. We explained what was going to happen and everything. We got back to our lesson afterwards and let me tell you, I'm 100% sure that it was the exact lesson he needed at the time. Seriously it was insane. It really turned into one of the most sacred lessons I've ever had. I really wish I could explain what happened, but I can't.. It was just a really special experience.
I love you all sooo much! I hope that you have the bestest week!
Love,
Sister Jones
 |
| Temple with all the Sister Training Leaders |
 |
| Tortilla House at the Mission Home |
 |
| Posers with Dinner |
 |
| All the crew yesterday |
 |
| Snoowww |
 |
| All us STL's, ZL's and DL's at the temple |
 |
| Me and Sister Adams at the Temple |
 |
| Me and Sister Adams PERFECTLY describing our personalities |
 |
| Snoowww |
 |
| Me and my sick shirt that I'm probably giving to Tyler for Christmas.. |
No comments:
Post a Comment