The Week I Started Learning French




Wednesday, August 31, 2016

And I went back homeeee :)‏

Hey Everyone!

This week was such a blast!! So we had a Mission Tour with Elder Johnson and Elder Sabin of the Seventy and their wives! It was soooo great to hear from them and get their insights about everything! They are in the European Area Presidency so it was great to hear their thoughts and ideas specific to the challenges and things that we have here in Europe! 

And to make it even better! The meeting was in Helsinki! I GOT TO GO TO MY HOMEEEE!!! It was such a blast! I loved it! We got to see about half the mission and I was finally able to meet some of the people I've only heard about! So fun! 

We got to Helsinki late Thursday night so we got to go have a sleepover with the Neitsytpolku Sisters! AND GUESS WHAT!! They now live in the apartnment above the chapel, soooo if I'm assuming correctly, which I probably am, its possibly the same apartment that my dad lived in when he served here! SOOO COOL!

It was a great meeting and then we had train rides upon train rides back up to good ole Kuopio! 

This past Wednesday I had the AMAZING opportunity to go and visit one of my Mummo's dearest childhood friends! It was so exciting! We go up to her door and I say "Riitta Havasalo, eli Riitta Jones on minun Mummoni!" Her husband hurried and said "Tulkaa sisaan!" She was sooo excited to meet me and I her! It was just so exciting and such a tender mercy from Heavenly Father!

It was such a great week! Full of wonderful adventures! I love you all! Thank you for all the support! 

Love,
Sister Jones

Neitsytpolku

No comments:

Post a Comment