Let me tell you! Mini Me's ARE THE BEST! She was the absolute most amazing mini I could have ever asked for! It was a week full of adventures! Yay!
So for her P-day with us we went berry picking with a family in the ward! It was such a blast! We probably got like 3 Liters of Blueberries! IT WAS AMAZING! It was probably the coolest! Seriously we picked tons of berries and we just had a blast and it was super relaxing!
Wednesday we had District Meeting and my little Mini Me was sooo awesome in the Role Play! We just kinda threw her in it and she took to it like a professional! She was great! We later had a lesson with a recent convert and she just fit perfectly in and really was such a natural at missionary work!
Thursday morning we got a text from a 1 801 number and I was soooo confused! Thinking my parents or someone had gotten my phone number and were in Finland... But it ended up being that it was a former missionary who served here and he and his sister were visiting and wanted to take us out to lunch. So on Friday we went out to lunch with them and it was soo much fun! They were so sweet and just like wayyy cool! He told us a bunch of people to look up in our area book so we could go find them. So we will see what happens!
Sunday was our last day with Mini me and it was a GREAT DAY! We were able to talk to 29 people and pass out 7 Book of Mormons! It was such a great ending to a great week!
Then yesterday we woke up at 4:15 to get Sister Reiman on a train at 5:30 so she could get back to Espoo. We came home and slept and I ended up being sick the whole day, so I slept for most of yesterday!
It was such a great week! I was so blessed to be able to serve with Sister Reiman this week. Seeing her excitement to share the gospel really was such a testimony to me that this work is true. And that I am soo blessed to be able to serve as a missionary! ALSO I TURN 11 MONTHS OLD TODAY! SOOO INSANE!
I love you all!
Love,
Sister Jones
![]() |
| Berries |
![]() |
| District Picture with the Minis! |
![]() |
| In our Elevator Picture |
![]() |
| Group Picture |
![]() |
| By the lake |





No comments:
Post a Comment