This week was great! Its really been so much fun!
So last Tuesday we were out tracting and I HEARD THE JÄTSKIAUTO! (Ice Cream Truck) And I started running! Ha Poor Sister Bradbury didn't know what was going on so she had to start chasing after me, cause you know, sight and sound, and well, I chased down the Ice Cream Man.. Yep. He was wayyy cool and gave us a sweet discount on the Ice Cream :) Yay!
This week was also quite eventful because we have been doing service for one of our members neighbors. She's really needing help with cleaning her house so we go over and help her. This past Saturday our job was to clean her sons room. He just moved out so we had a lot to do. So we started moving furniture around and we had to climb all over and it was sooo funny! So I ended up crawling under the bed and organized stuff and well, I'll include a picture. It was really funny.
We ended up getting out pretty late and so we stopped at the members house so we could use their restroom before we got back to work. And we hadn't eaten dinner yet and they could tell, so they were the sweetest and they ended up giving us dinner so we wouldn't have to go home and make it ourselves. Really they are the sweetest :)
Yesterday we went on a roadtrip to Varkaus! It was such a blast! We got to visit some of the members who live out there who don't really get to see missionaries since we are the ones over their area and we live an hour and a half away.. So they were all soooo excited to see us! One of the older members was just so excited that the moment she saw us, she gave us a huge group hug! It was adorable!
It was a great week everyone! Thank you for your support! I love you all!
Love,
Sister Jones
![]() |
| Me with my ice cream |
![]() |
| Us with the Jästkiauto |
![]() |
| The awkward position I was in for like 20 minutes while cleaning.. |
![]() |
| Varkaus Selfie |
![]() |
| A cute family from Germany who have been in church the past couple of weeks |





No comments:
Post a Comment