WHAT A WEEK!
It was such a blast! So this week in the Tori there was an International Festival with little tori's from all over the world! And there was this one that was really amazing and it was this little Gelato place! So we decided on Friday that we would stop and get ice cream before we headed in for weekly planning and let me tell you. BEST GELATO EVER. It was seriously just like it was in Italy and it brought me right back.. SOO GOOD! And we ended up making friends with the cute girl who worked there and it was just great! We went back later that night and then again on Saturday. We wanted to go and say by Saturday night, because it ended Sunday night, but our schedule didn't really allow us to go back..
So Sunday right after church, we ran over to the Tori and went to say bye. Now we say bye and that we don't have time for ice cream, cause you know.. Sabbath, and well she won't hear of it, so she ends up giving us tons of ice cream to take on the go. SHE WAS ADORABLE! We were again walking through the center later that night and we saw them packing up and got to help them and talk to her for a little while! SOOO AWESOME!
Another amazing experience that we had this week, was the same woman who's house we've been cleaning, asked us about why we decided to serve missions. And I was able to explain my whole story of really being converted and how it has blessed me. It was such an amazingly spiritual experience and it really brought the spirit into their home. I was able to simply and powerfully bear my testimony to her and I know she felt something. When she heard my decisions and choices that got me to be on a mission, she started crying. She just talked about how she felt peace and it was truly one of the most powerful experiences I've ever had on my mission. Its really been so amazing to see the spirit working on people and softening their hearts. Its truly amazing!
I love you all! I am so grateful for the gospel and how much its blessed my life. I'm grateful for Christ's Atonement and that through him all is possible!
All my love,
Sister Jones
 |
At the Muumi Pancake house (WAYY BETTER THAN IHOP)
|
 |
| Gelato #1 |
 |
| Gelato #2 |
 |
| Us with the Gelato Girl, Veronica! |
 |
| Finland is STUNNING |
 |
| Gelato #3 |
 |
| I LIVE HERE! |
 |
| Gelato #4 |
No comments:
Post a Comment