On our little shopping Adventure we made it to the Tori! Wow. It was amazing. It was an extremely beautiful day and so great to just walk around the city! While we were at the Tori, we got hungry and decided that it was necessary to get Tori food. SOOOO to enjoy our outing as much as possible, we decided to get Laplandish Food (meaning Reindeer)! Yes, I still love it. It has been three years and I still just love it the same. Yep. It was great!
I also got some hats to bring my clothes up to the new dress code. So don't worry we're all good now.
This week we had some AMAZING lessons! We got to meet with some wonderful new investigators and really had some amazing experiences. We had this one new investigator who had kinda turned away from God and decided to take a break because of things that had happened in her life. When we met her she really felt like there was a reason why we were supposed to meet her that day. She was lost when we met her and she knows that there is a reason why we met her the other day.
It was really such an amazingly powerful lesson. I can't believe how the Lord prepares people and puts them literally in our path. Hearing her talk about it really just testified to me about how the Lord is really in charge of everything.
It was really an amazing week! I looooove this work and I love FINLAND. I love you all!
Love,
Sister Jones
| Sisar Jones and Sisar Andersson |
| Tori in Helsinki |
| Reindeer (Rudolf) |
No comments:
Post a Comment