Sooo this past week, Sister Andersson and I had to chance to go back to Tortilla House and I made the correct choice and got a burrito. Let me tell you. Its amazing. Its not quite Cafe Rio amazing, but I'm not going to complain at all. But yeah, it might have been a highlight of the week :)
Ha But yeah it was a great week! We found a couple of new investigators and the work is moving forward!
We also had Zone Training yesterday sooo I GOT TO MEET MY LITTLE SISTER! She's adorable! It was so great to see soo many familiar faces again! I got to see a couple of my MTC group who I haven't seen since the middle of December, so that was amazing!
The meeting was sooo great and we learned just sooo much! We talked A LOT about improving our contacting, and ITS BEEN SO AMAZING!! Wow. It was something I've really wanted to improve and so it just pumped me up and gave me new ideas on how to contact. I was just soo excited and it really just was such a great expirence and I'm just feeling sooo excited going into this week! YAY!
So yeah! Its been a really great week here in Marjaniemi! Wow. What an amazing area! I love it sooooo much!
Thank you all for your support! I love you all!!
Love,
Sister Jones
| Me with my Burrito |
| HATS in the City |
| 9 Months crown |
| We ordered Pizza the other day (Yes I got milk to drink. They deliver that here) |
No comments:
Post a Comment