HAPPY LONGEST DAY OF THE YEAR!
This week was sooooo great! Our ward had a GRILI PARTY! Okay now seriously this is what I've been waiting for my entire mission (okay maybe that's a stretch but still). WE HAD GRILI MAKKARA! My favorite! I was blessed with the luck to be one of the main people cooking the Makkara. Now, I'm a pro. If you've ever seen me cook it at home, you would know how good I am. So it was a fitting job! We had a couple of investigators come and it was so great!
At the party there was also this thing where we could bring some old stuff and everyone could take what they wanted. Sooooo, I got this hat. I'm thinking that with the dress code change its a great time to take this hat out tracting! Ha
I'm so excited for Juhannus this week! Its going to be such a fun time and its going to be great!
Really short letter this week, but things are going great here in Marjaniemi! I love this area, the Finns, and my mission so much!
I love you all, have the best week!
Love,
Sister Jones
| Me and my hat :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment