Now that we covered that, it has been a great week here in Finland! It is absolutely beautiful here! Spring is absolutely amazing! I am so excited!
So we've really just been contacting and teaching! Weird, isn't that what missionaries do, right? But it really has been awesome! Having a Finnish companion is great because I have a perfect Finnish speaker right there all the time! It's going to a fantastic thing for me! ha
SO, the most exciting thing that happened this week: (now this is really exciting for us missionaries because not too many exciting things happen, but..) DRESS CODE CHANGES! I'm so excited! We now get to wear LONG SKIRTS, HATS, and SUNGLASSES. Sadly, I'm not in one of the missions that wears slacks, but still HATS! I'm super super excited and it is going to be a great thing! So watch out for all the Sister Missionaries now who get to wear hats! Ha yep, I'm officially lame. But really though, I'm so excited!
I don't have a ton of time to write today, because we are going to the center! YAY! I promise lots of pictures next week!
I love you all! I want each of you to know that I love this work with all my heart! I can't believe how amazing it is. It is the most amazing thing I've ever done.
Love you!
Sister Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment