The Week I Started Learning French




Friday, May 13, 2016

Happy Cinco de Mayo‏




Hei Everyone!!

This was such a great week! I got to Skype with my family, which was soooo amazing! And yesterday I hit my 8 month mark! Its so crazy! I was shocked to realize that I have one more Skype before I come home.. Its weird to think I'm about to hit the last half of my mission next month... GAH! 


Well this week was really sooo great and so busy but I feel like nothing all too exciting happened.. So that's a little awkward.. BUT I've got one really good story for you all :)


So the other night Sister Crofts and I were walking home and we heard fireworks go off, but we didn't see anything, so we were kinda bummed, but we continued home. After planning meeting, I looked out the window and saw around 50 army men standing outside our apartment with guns pointed towards our building. Ha awkward. But then NO WORRIES, nothing happened. We actually live really close to a military training island, so its kinda not too surprising that they were training.. Nothing happened they just walked, stopped, kept walking, and then more came.. It was weird and we decided that the fireworks probably weren't actually fireworks.. It was pretty funny! 


We also had splits this week and it was different since WE went to Espoo instead of having the Sister Training Leaders come to us. It was way fun and it was Cinco de Mayo! So we celebrated! Ha It was really a blast!


This week is my last week with Sister Crofts before she goes home next week! Gah! Transfers! I can't believe it! This transfer went by so fast it was insane! I'm so excited to see what the next transfer has in store for me! 


I love you all!


Love,
Sister Jones                
               



Our Mustaches

The Soldiers outside our apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment