We did teach a bunch of lessons and it was really cool! We have this one investigator who had investigated the Church before and we picked him up. He really didn't have any intentions to keep meeting with us after the first lesson, but he was so impressed that we've now been meeting with him twice a week for like 3 weeks :) Ha He's really progressing and its amazing!
This week we got a phone call from the referral sister in the mission office and she told us about this lady in our area who had been calling the temple for three days trying to find out how to join our church. Yes, someone actually called the temple and asked to join BEFORE she had even met with missionaries. We are meeting with her tomorrow so lets hope that means that Sister Wunderli and I will have a baptism this transfer! Fingers crossed!
So yeah, it's been a pretty standard week. The work is definitely moving forward and it's great! Our area is taking off! I love it!
Thank you all for your support and everything! I love you all!
Love,
Sister Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment