The Week I Started Learning French




Thursday, February 11, 2016

A Week in Itäkeskus‏

Hei everyone!

This week has been great! We've been teaching a bunch of lessons and the work is moving along awesomely! It's fantastic!

So this past Tuesday on P-Day, Sister Wunderli and I decided that we were in dire need of a "Spa Day" - face masks and the whole nine yards. Seriously, sooo needed. It has been forever since we just sat down and took the time to relax and meditate. So that's exactly what we did. Loved it. Just loved it. 

This week I've really come to love and appreciate this ward I'm serving in. Now I've loved this ward since the moment I got here, but this week I have really come to love it even more. Sister Wunderli and I have really been trying to get to know all the members. With a ward of about 100 active people, it hasn't been too hard, but now our goal is to become friends with them all. It has been awesome to see these relationships grow and see the support they offer us.

Really though, this ward has some amazing people. They are really some of the coolest people I've ever met. Okay granted I say that about everyone, but I really mean it each time. This mission has provided such a wonderful experience for me to meet so many different people that I never would have had the chance to meet had I not chosen to serve. 

I love doing this work. It has really been so amazing to see it move forward here. This mission is special and it is doing wonderful things!

I love you all! Thank you for all your support! 

Love,
Sister Jones
 
 

Finland is soooo cool :) 


1 comment: