This week started out kinda weird.. I had the MyPlan Meeting.. Its this meeting where you go through and talk all about what your life is going to be like at home and how you will apply what you learned on your mission and such.
Well, it was weird because it was all of us going home missionaries. So I got to be companions with Sister Adams again for the day! It was sooo good to see her again. We all just sat there with President and Sister Watson and President starts by saying "Today I need you completely focused on going home. Not on your missions. This is the only day to do this, so please really be focused on home." It was weird. We talked about different habits we want to continue and such and we even hit the subject of dating and temple marriage.. Luckily it wasn't as awkward as any of us were expecting.. Including President.. ha But we all just talked during lunch and dinner about our missions and our plans for when we got home. It was surprisingly really relaxing and insanely helpful :)
All the Elders (there's 3 that I go home with and 1 other assistant) drove and me Sister Adams to the train station to pick up our companions. On the ride home Elder Andreason was asking me hair color questions because all the Elders were so confused as to why people put foil in their hair.. So don't worry, they all know the chemical name for the hair color and they understand the purpose of foil in hair. Ha
But we were late to the train station and so we were rushing to get Sister Adams on a train, and she steps out of the van and slips on the ice. Luckily she wasn't hurt, but there was a tonnnnn of adrenaline panic going on that I left my bag in the car.. So after Sister Adams and her companion are gone and I'm running with Sister Kehr (don't ask me why, we didn't need to catch a train, it was just kinda panicy there.. ha) and then I starting running back to the car to grab my bag, and I fall flat on my back. see 2 Elders hurry and run up beside me, and 2 jump out of the car to make sure I'm okay and I called for Sister Kehr. hahahahhaa what I sight.. I'm a true missionary. Then as they are telling me to run or I'll miss my train, I look at them and say "I'm just going to Neitsytpolku!" All of the sudden it felt like a weight was lifted from all of us and they said "Oh! Right! Have a nice trip!" And then we slowly walked off instead of running.. Yep. ha
Well, after that novel, life has been good! The work is moving forward and we've got some REALLY solid investigators right now. I love this work with all my heart!
I love you all!
Love,
Sister Jones
Me and Sister Adams
|
Me and Sister Kehrs relationship
She's a cutie :)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment