This week in Marjaniemi was quite difficult. But I really doubt it's the reason you're all thinking of.
This week was insanely difficult because of one thing: we made a goal to not eat ANY sugar, unless given to us by members (because that would be rude if we didn't eat what they gave us!). Now this sounds like a reasonable goal right? Well if you think that, you've obviously never tasted the wonderfulness that is Fazer Chocolate.
So last Monday we began. It was the hardest day of my entire life. Yep. Wayyy rough. That's a fact. Tuesday was also wayy rough because of P-Day treats. Wednesday was also very hard. And we told our district and they thought we were insane for doing it. Ha. And well, WE DID IT!!!!!!! We actually went an entire week completely clean. We didn't even have peanut butter or jam. We were soooooo clean it was insane! Ha but the even better part is, we don't even really feel like eating sugar anymore. It was a fantastic detox (but I'm wayyy glad its over). Ha
This morning Sister Crofts and I wanted to see how well our "Pre-Mission Jeans" fit. Well it has been over six months since we had tried them on, so we did. And I'm pretty sure thanks to our no sugar week, they fit perfectly :) So we put them to use. We were going to go play on a play ground, but the kids were at recess so we just took awkward pictures instead (I TOOK PICTURES THIS WEEK MOM) So that's been way fun.
That's pretty much a quick summary of my week! Things are moving along just amazingly here! I love it! Its awesome to see the change in people. It's really sooo great! I absolutely adore my mission so much! It's so great!
I love you all!! Thank you for everything!
Love,
Sister Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment