Moi! Mitä Kuuluu?
What a crazy, LONG and amazing week here in Provo!
So to start off, last Friday was insane! Sisar Adams woke up with some crazy stomach pains and ended up needing to go to the Emergency Room. Everything's okay now and she's doing better. I almost started a mutiny against the night shift at the front desk because, lets be real, they are no help at all. No worries though! I have not started said mutiny yet and probably won't because we leave to Finland in 2 weeks! But at least I know I have the support of my Elders if said mutiny comes to pass.
Sunday we had a member of our Branch Presidency get released and put into another branch here in the MTC. Brother Freestone is so cool and is going to be missed very much but I guess the Swedes need him. Ha
Yesterday was the most amazing day. We had our first Skype lesson with members in Finland! GAH! We taught ACTUAL Finns! It was so cool! So I was totally freaking out before and then Susanne Hiltunen popped up on our screen and she was the sweetest lady ever! And it was such a tender mercy to know that SHE'S FRIENDS WITH MY MUMMO! Like What?! Super random! We we were just getting to know her and I mentioned my Mummo is from Finland and she asked what her name was so I told her and she was so excited to find out she knew my family! She probably wasn't as excited as I was but it was still such a wonderful tender mercy to talk to her and feel a connection to home.
This week was one of getting better and really trying to learn Finnish since we leave so soon! Gah!
Thank you all so much for your emails and letters, they mean so much to me! I love you all and I miss you!
Much Love,
Sisar Jones
| Sister Shoendorfer and me at the temple. This is pretty accurate to our relationship. Ha |
No comments:
Post a Comment